I have a star named Gremhog in the lovely galaxy. This blog will be dedicated to the stars in my life...the ones known and the ones yet to be discovered.
Search This Blog
Friday, May 03, 2024
Poor Robert
Robert is in a bad way but we do not know what the problem is. He has always said he's the master of producing phlegm but this has gone beyond that. I heard him coughing, voilently coughing for 30 minutes around 1am. So I told him we would be heading to our doctor's Convenient Care. This trip I went in with him ready to demand they do something, test something, try something. Fortunately the PA on call was AMAZING. And we can away with more meds and more tests scheduled. Here's what I wrote to the kids:
Phew. What a morning. Doctors still not sure what going on but there's a plan. He's just had a blood draw for so many things. At 6pm we go back to hospital for CT scan of chest with and without contrast. Then 30 minutes later CT scan of sinus with and without contrast. Also picked up a cough med with codeine. Steriod inhaler and back on the doxycycline antibiotics. We will see the ENT next week and then on June 17 he will get a couple of pulmonary tests. Oh and a probiotic and Flonase.
It is really scary and I don't know what to think or what to fear. But he is NOT contagious so that's one good thing. He has no appetite so he doesn't eat much at all which leads him to being dizzy and lightheaded. Poor Man...and Robert is the best on earth! I think we need to pull up the carpet in our bedroom and down the hall. The carpet is old but carpets do retain dust and whatever else and I think it's one thing we can eliminate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment