That was the comment left by Robin, who I thought was my friend. and a NOT TRUE from my daughter (see Hank's blog here) (and yes it is!). So I get to be funny and agreed with, and YES LIN, I do feel better. I even feel better after reading the comments left to me because I know 7 of you read my blog and had thoughts "for/agin" me. And that's how it is to be.
Today it is snowing like crazy outside. All the world is white and beautiful. I can hear a restless Lake Erie from my house, from INSIDE my house (cuz even Niko doesn't want to go "out"). But inside my house is a restless spirit as well, and it's the restlessness in me. Next week I have to go see a doctor for my 5 year you-know-what and it's got me paralyzed...stupid as that is. Nightmares, bad thoughts, scary moments. And truly, I know I have nothing to worry about (I tell myself) but it's there all the same. The house is clean, the laundry is done, no ironing and that makes me sad. So I need to find something creative to do today...maybe pound some bread dough.
I'd like to tell you that 4 jars of red label Postum went for $100 yesterday on eBay! Dawn said, Now that's an addiction. She's right. But I am happy I have 8 jars on my food storage shelves which should last my lifetime. I don't like Pero but I did give a jar to Rose. $100 for 4 jars! Amazing. I'm still hoping Hillary finds me more....maybe she should and then sell it on ebay.
I rejoice that Emily feels the same way about sin and that Tara tosses out clutter when she's in a bad mood. I think I produce more when I'm in a bad mood. But man, let me put on my Abba Gold CD and the cleaning of whatever becomes a cinch. It has permanent residence in my CD player. Maybe it's time for ABBA right now...a man after midnight? Gee...send Robert home now! Money, Money, Money....you bet it's a rich man's world.
OK maybe later I'll have more uplifting thoughts or at least funny stories that can make my newly acquired friend Amy laugh about.
I love blogging and getting things out....what lovely cheap therapy.
1 comment:
guess who got asked to teach a class on blogging next month...me...that threw daniel my son into gales of laughter. but you only need to know a little more than your students to teach so....hmm
Post a Comment