Tuesday, December 20, 2016

the Belt

I often ask Robert to throw things away, clothes or something. This morning he came into the kitchen with this belt and announced he intended to throw it away. And then he got sad...and started to reminisce that this was the belt he wore with Jordan at scout camp when Jordan was young and how they used it for Leathercraft Skills and created stars along the belt. Such a great memory. I actually wasn't certain he would go through with throwing it away. I think I ought to check the garbage can to see if it's really there.


I had posted this on FB and the overall thought was GET IT OUT OF THERE!  So I did....not sure what Robert will make of it but it will be something.

Jordan Hatch On my birthday even
Cara Kennedy Take it out!!!!

Ken Barrett Once it is gone you can never get it back.

Jocelyn Hatch Christensen Can't you repurpose it? Send it to Steven L. Christensen. He can surely turn it into something amazing. You have to read "Something from Nothing "


Pam Barlow Get it out of the trash! You need to keep it!
Susan Farnham I agree!!


Jill Pavic I agree too!



Teri Jones Stencil Get it out and take part of it and make it a key chain for him?


No comments:

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner