Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lil Caesar's Pizza


After what seemed like forever, I happened to read on FB that the Lil Caesar's was opened today up at Shoreway.  Shoreway, which used to be a going little strip mall with shoe stores, meat market, Woolworth, Hough Bakery, etc, has boiled down to next to nothing.  But we heard the pizza place was coming.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm not a big pizza eater.  When we do get it, I think it's the carbs which make me thing EAT MORE!  But I wanted something up at that pathetic little strip mall.

So even though we had eaten dinner not too long before. We raced up there and bought a pizza and came home and enjoyed the new place.  Even for the first day it was filled with people coming and going.  The man at the counter is the owner.

we took our pizza keep warm tote bag and it is perfect for the short ride home!
There had to have been 15 people in the back in training or in cooking.  It was fun to see all the busyness.  

Here's Robert enjoying his first bite back at home.



No comments:

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner