Monday, August 01, 2016

Korean Egg rolls

Remember the short bit when the Kennedy's came to visit..how Cara and I crossed the street and learned how to make Egg Rolls from Christina?  Well, today I decided I'd better make some so I could remember by doing..soon after being taught.  Turned out to be a long day when doing alone.  Turned out to be HUGE amount of egg rolls for 2 people so naturally friends and neighbors and freezer got some (for freezing all you have to do it plop the rolls into the hot oil and take them out pretty quickly, drain, cool, and freeze. Then defrost when needed and truly fry them),

Even gave a plate to Christina and Keith who said they were pretty good, needed more oyster sauce because the one i found was more watery that hers but other than that, I was a great 'wrapper'.  So YEAH for me.


1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

You did a great job! They look amazing!!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner