Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chico's

Jordan works for Chico's and he arranged for me to go to The Company Store with Hillary.  It was a delightful experience.  Chico's uses a different sizing method for their clothes.  I am not as aggressive a shopper as these other women were but I did grab a couple things.

These were things I probably would not normally have bought for myself but since our return, every time I have sported one of the tops, I've been stopped by complete strangers and asked about them.  Very odd for me but also very delightful. I told Jordan he now needs to shop there often for me and I'll send him the money.  He won't but I tried.

And honestly, it was a great experience and I am thrilled with the few things I bought for myself...so selfish I was!

No comments:

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner