Monday, September 16, 2013

Changes

Yesterday was a day for changes, changes for the good...and that's a breath of relief.  Inside I'm still shuddering a bit but I am feeling peace return. It's hard at times to allow the events in our lives/family/community to take up so much of my worry time...and I only know so well how gifted I am at worrying.  On another plane, there was an odd moment in the foyer when the bishop just called me Susan.  I don't think he's ever done that.  Sounded so bizarre but I actually prefer it.  The formal title might be OK officially but for casual moments I feel more comfortable with my first name.  BUT LET ME ADD HERE, within an hour, the bishop, tho always will be a bishop, was released.  So perhaps he too felt more casual.


email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner