Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday, April 28..sick

This is a miserable day...I'm staying home from church to be sure that if I am contagious that I do not spread this.  I am grateful that my wonderful doctor's group has weekend hours.  You just walk in, sign up, and take your turn.

With spring and all it's growing things literally in the air, my seasonal asthma kicked in. Started my Symbicort inhaler last week. The cough lead to a sore throat (but it's not strept) which lead to an ear ache/pain (but it's not infected.  Infected ear drums swell outward.  Ear drums affected by miserable sinuses are PULLED back into the head).  And then no voice.

I occasionally wonder what it would be like to stay at home on Sunday as most other people do.  They of course go off shopping or to restaurants.  I just am stuck at home. I'd call Jacob Kennedy who is recovering from knee and foot surgery but he's either sleeping or so bored at home, he went to church.  I've skyped with Dawn since she has afternoon church.  Otherwise, it's pretty boring.  So I think now that the roast is in the oven, I'm going to head back to bed.

3 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

sorry to hear you're sick...sleep is the best activity for recuperating!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

being sick stinks...especially when the weather is nice!
Get well soon! And by May 17th for sure!

Dawn Barrett said...

:( get well soon!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner