Monday, March 05, 2012

Return the Borrowed Books Week

Now this is something I could do...IF I could decide which books I do not want to really read  The books shown above are the library books I want to read...I really do.  Plus I own the Crystal Cave and that's this month's bookclub reading (which I have read but need to refresh my memory).  Now if you click on the photo it will enlarge and you can read the titles.  Now tell me, which book(s) could I turn back in, unread?

Libraries and the most amazing, wonderful, delicious things in this whole wide world.  I have already commented about how much we have used the library throughout these decades.  I am so grateful to authors who write for me.  For librarians who are there to help.  So I am determined to start and finish a few of these...I promise

5 comments:

Kate said...

I've read the Shannon Hale books. I can't remember for sure, but I think they were decent, but not superb.

Kate said...

Oh, and of course everyone has different taste so you may love or hate them regardless of what I think. :)

heather said...

I agree that Austenland was just OK. I liked The Actor and the Housewife more, but it still wasn't superb. Good luck!

heather said...

Also, a friend of mine who is a juvenile/YA librarian who loved Matched said Crossed was the epitome of the "filler" book in a trilogy. But she said she'll still read the final book when it comes out.

Lin Floyd said...

I see you are still reading actually books-me too. I like the feel in my hands...read them all...one at a time. lol!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner