Thursday, February 02, 2012

Feb 2....Words

Words...what a great choice on any given day.  I had gone to Pat Catan's for an item to finish a project I am working on for Miss Lily and Master Robert (altho it'll be awhile before he can make use of it).  On one shelf were all these cut outs of Love, Live, Laugh (see below). I snapped a picture with my iPhone (thanx Jacob) to send to my friend Jan, so she could send it on to her sister. The 3 of us are really sick to death of this phrase, always lumped together on vinyl or wood or tiles. And look how low the price is for these words!  Funny how somethings get old fast and yet other things never do.


I opted to take a picture of part of my magnetic board that is right over my laptop.  Up in the corner are the words that I recite to myself when I am feeling particularly cranky:  "When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power."  I don't always remember to recite them fast enough altho I do try. The marble magnets are part of GBH's B's.  There are wonderful words all around us...if only we would stop and read them.  Some words jump out at us, others settle in unnoticed and suddenly they are a part of our lives.




No comments:

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner