Thursday, February 23, 2012

feb 21...fav photo of me

Actually, I could not find my all time fav photo of me...been in the basement hunting for it but no luck.  Then I could not find my Treasures of Truth notebook for the next fav. So you'll have to settle for this one, as do I:
This is a picture of me and my mom and I am certain that it was taken after my father died of heart attack when I was 4 months old.  Don't I look older than 4 months?  Beside the frame are my bronzed shoes.  I was told I was walking at about 6 months, then took a fall, and didn't walk again for a few months.

I don't know if I love this picture of me (tho I do) or I love the picture of my mom.  I have that garnet necklace and earrings and so wish I was the type of woman who could pull off wearing them.  Now that I am typing this, I thought of an idea...what if I have these garnets reset?  Hmmmmmm?  Need to think about this some more.

But I do love this picture because to me it shows me how much my mom loves me, even still......

2 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

sweet photo, I have some bronzed shoes or had. Don't know where they are-maybe in my mom's hope chest?

Dawn Mercedes said...

cute baby...think our baby pox are similar. Xoxo

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner