Thursday, February 16, 2012

feb 16...something new


Today's challenge is 'something new' and I've been thinking about it for several days now, worrying about it last night.  I don't have anything new and what I'm planning to conquer that is new, I'm not ready to reveal.  So in order to kill more time, I began reading a few more blogs than I usually do.  Suddenly, these stupid robot killing signins showed up and they ARE new...and yes, I hate them.  My eyes, as you know, have been having some real problems the past 2 months.  And now I get these things ...not only 1 word, now 2.

 The oddest thing is that many of these bloggers choose to approve the comments before they get posted. So I always ask myself, why do bloggers need to approve the comments AND require the readers to prove we aren't robots?  Oh well...I don't know. I don't have any authorization by robot killers but I do approve the comments.  At least I don't think I have these weird words. But at least, thankfully, today I had something new to photograph and to complain about.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

it's good to complain???? lol...I disabled the robot killers on my blog and will see how long I can go without spammers...I don't like the two words to decipher- it was hard enough with just one word.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Guess what? Those two word combinations are actually helping to digitize books! I saw a TED talk about it. So there us a purpose although I don't like it either.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner