Monday, February 13, 2012

feb 13...blue

The sky was lovely blue today but that didn't seem to fit the bill anymore than my blue walls, the emotion, the jeans.  But yesterday while in Sandusky for Ward Conference, we were given this:


A lovely crocheted forget-me-not, attached to a ceramic magnet.  How very sweet of these Sandusky sisters.


It was to remind us of the talk given by President Dieter F. Uchtorf in which he said, "It is my prayer and blessing that you will never forget that you are truly precious daughters in God’s kingdom."  Today I felt that might be the perfect 'blue' of the day.


And you may remember Jocelyn's pretty little graphic she made the night of that talk. It reminds us of the things we need to forget not.

2 comments:

mom/caryn said...

Yup! How right you were to decide on the delicate glimpse of heaven blue that makes up the sweetest flower on the planet. The "Forget me Not" I love the tiniest hint of cobalt blue lines in the center that bleed onto the soft sky blue of it's petals. Lovely thoughts.

Dawn Mercedes said...

great job

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner