Sunday, February 12, 2012

feb 12....my closet

What a thing to have to photograph!  My closet...but to be truthful, this is my fall/winter closet.  Lucky for me, I live in the gorgeous state of Ohio with incredible seasons which often overlap. But I was taught by my mother to put away the old season and only keep out the current.  My bestest friend Pam, does the same but because she lives in a smaller house than I, she boxes up her out of season clothes and puts them in the attic.  A good thing this type of organization does is to allow me to see what clothes I haven't worn in a season or don't fit into, and then I can give them away. 

Currently, as I look at this closet picture I realize I have an enormous amount of black/grey/red...exactly what drove me nuts at Macy's last week.  So I think it's time to find some other colors for winter...especially since the sales are on.

3 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

closets are like desktops they collect stuff and won't let it go. Good to do some spring cleaning now and then. We have a walk in closet which is filled to overflowing...

Dawn Mercedes said...

find something green!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Good luck! The colors seem to go with the seasons!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner