Monday, September 19, 2011

Robert Joseph Hatch

did you think I was talking about my husband? Oh contraire.....

Here...TADA....is our newest grandson...born to Hillary and Jordan and Lily....yesterday, Sept 18

It's amazing, this thing called birth and life. It's incredible the powerful emotions that new births bring us. Hillary says this delivery was SO much easier, faster, and nicer than the last one.

so...welcome Baby Robert...can't wait to see you in person. But Skyping in the hospital is not bad!

Hillary sent me this pix of Robert Joseph's dad...a bit older...but I think you will see the similiarities.

6 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

congrats and a namesake for robert-not bad!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

What a miracle birth is!

Kate said...

Congrats Hatch Family!

Robin said...

So sweet.
And named after Grandpa too!
Now he is destined to be a great man as well.
Congratulations. Great news!

cherrystones said...

Looks just like his daddy.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

OOh,I see you put my forget me not up! Thanks!!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner