Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jocelyn's blogging

By now, by word of mouth, most of your locals have heard about Jocelyn's blog entries being highlighted in the Deseret News...you've seen her entries yourself. If you note the forget-me-not picture to the right, you need to know that after listening to Women's Conference Saturday night, she came right home and designed this reminder.
Me? I just hit the pillows and went to sleep. But in the morning, I was awake enough to print off copies for a few of my friends at church. It is a lovely reminder of specific truths.

Tonight Jocelyn will be skyped into a meeting held in Utah, invited because of her blogging. It's just too bad, too sad, that it has to be in Utah when she lives in Pennsylvania. But I'd rather have her spreading her joy and talents in what we deem The Mission Field rather than in an area that (to me) is often a place of disregard.

So tonight...think good thoughts about her meeting. I hope she finds joy in that hour.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Thanks, Mom! :) I'll call you when it's over and tell you all about it! :)

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner