Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day


It's Sunday. It's Mother's Day. Robert has to work afternoons. But to this point I had a lovely day and am awaiting a visit from M2T2 soon. Church was nice...and as a lovely surprise, David Bruderer talked and mentioned Roger Osborne, our own Bonpapa. David commented how Roger always gave great holiday talks in church. And he can remember being stunned that Roger was thankful for so many things...like rocks and dirt. I turned to Jill and Mary Beth and mentioned that I still had Roger's list. They suggested I send it to David today and I am about to do that...but for sentimental and historical sakes, I'm posting his list on my blog. It's wonderful to see this in his own handwriting. I fear it might not copy well, but if you squint you might be able to read it. Better yet, if you click on it, you can get it in a window by itself and then it'll be easier to read.

Thanx David, for the memory.

4 comments:

JP said...

Awww! I love Roger!

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a list!

Lin Floyd said...

quite a complete list of simple things we mostly take for granted. happy mother's day.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

What a Man!!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner