Thursday, April 28, 2011

Party Time Tuesday



Dawn tells me this week is a Free For All and I should upload some of the cards I made yesterday. Listen folks, I am not Design Team quality but I do have fun....when I force myself to my stamping station. I happen to love this stamp set even if it's old. Plus, I bought this Cricut years ago with a friend and never really got into it. Yesterday I decided it was time.

Now, in trying to upload, I cannot locate my camera so the iPhone had to suffice. Thanx Party Time Tuesday for allowing just anyone to link up with you.

3 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oooh...super springy and fun!

Lin Floyd said...

wow, I'm impressed. cardmaking is a low priority these days that why I buy them from Dawn...lol!

Jenn said...

These are great!!! I love the LO! Great job!

Thanks so much for participating in our challenge. Hope to see you next week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Jenn

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner