Thursday, November 04, 2010

the FIRST feast


Last night I was invited to attend our YW's Feast. This night was part of their Values Program. They are in the process of learning about food preparation/service/friends/family. They are to help prepare their family meals for 2 weeks. Last night they brought a dish they had made with the recipe and we had an early feast.

Each girl was encouraged to bring a friend, some did. The president, Teri, invited me as her friend (she's the one to the left of me in the picture). It was nice to go as a friend, not as the Bishop's wife for a change. And the girls did a great job of preparing their dishes. Afterwards, there was a game of Apples to Apples.

HEY! I just looked at the picture again...am I really that much taller than everyone else?

But it was a great night. Mary Beth gave a good lesson and the girls were all attentive.

Thanks, Teri.

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Looks fun and I love the bright yellow table cloth!

Dawn Mercedes said...

how fun for you...but were the dishes tastey??

Lin Floyd said...

looks like a fun activity tall Susan!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner