Monday, August 16, 2010

Families

My family is very important to me, as I am sure yours is to you. Here are two great blogs to read if you want. I also respect the idea that everyone gets to have her own view on most topics. Even if they differ from mine. And I also realize there are many different kinds of families. But when it comes to families, I truly believe they need to be cherished and nurtured, with no intimidation or threats. I want children safe and secure and loved.

My view on child abusers? Put them in the town square, ringed about by moms like me...and let us at 'em! No, this is not my dove face!

Jocelyn

Chocolate

3 comments:

Lin Floyd said...

spoken like an angry mother bear. Families are what it's all about.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Thanks, Mom!

Millie said...

sentance...send them to a jungle where they have to try to survive with canabalism tribes.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner