Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Survived the Day

I've been in a quandry about something for nearly a week. But I think I've mastered myself and the moment. So altho I can't share the details, gory as they are, I can say this...Life is Good.

For the life of me, I do not understand how people can say the things they say, as if anyone wants to hear them, especially total strangers. Is this why there are blogs? So we can get things off our chests? But do the same people who blurt out their guts in public blurt out their guts on their blogs? Or do they just do this in public to hurt another person? I just don't know the answer to this.

I do know, as I just told someone, I will go to bat for a friend and usually with a bat. And that's what I felt like for about 6 days...give me a bat, someone! But then these words came into my head/heart: "X is not a child. She's an adult, despite how she's acted and you do NOT get to say anything.

So I said nothing and just rode out the storm. Thank heavens for answers to prayers and fumings.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner