Monday, June 15, 2009

thoughts since returning

Lovely week...so happy I had this opportunity.


My new Mormon Radio Widget....see to the right--->

My beach blinkie that oughta say, "and then you snorkle".

Full House...it's gonna be awhile before I get back to blogging.

Insane people...why are there so many in the world....and how do we handle ourselves around them?

No one should attend their HS reunions...they only leave disenchanted with the memory or dreams of home. sad.

How family dynamics change...and not always for the good.

I can't stand the picture in my head of our Little House that Could/Did standing empty and alone without me....did we make the right choice.

That rascally wrabbit that lives in our backyard...Niko needs to GET him!

Robert's layoff....no words.

What will I feed the hoard today?

When can I get my laundry started and done.

When will these midgies die off? I hate them.....HATE THEM!

My friend Jerry told me she is going to die soon and would be with my mom....lucky her!

The house is quiet...all 11 are sleeping....just me awake...and I love the silence...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you had a lovely trip! I am glad.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner