Sunday, May 03, 2009

Copy Cat That!

I treated Robert to a copy cat of his favorite Applebee dish....Crispy Spicy Orange Chicken bowl. And surprisingly, it turned out to be very close to the real deal. So glad he likes to clean up the kitchen after I cook...because there were certainly a lot of dishes.

You'll find the recipe posted HERE.

Today we were part of the region that held stake conference from broadcast so we were able to leave later and come home earlier. Nice. But now it's only 4 and I still have much of the day left.

I did finish reading the BM this morning for this year and now have started the DC...wanna do all 4 this year. We shall see....When I say reading, I oughta correct that..it's part reading and part listening...but it all works for me.

Well, guess I'll go eat another brownie before Robert cleans the pan...of brownies, not as in washing

5 comments:

mom/caryn said...

ha ha ha That's the way my hubby cleans up. He get's every pan about as clean as a fork can get it.

I think I may try this recipe. I've not tried that at Applebee's yet. We love eating there, but don't have the patience to wait for an hour or more for a table, anymore. (It says spicy. I'm hoping it's just got a tang and not a snarly toothed bite.) We have old folk tummies.

Nita said...

All four standard works in one year! Good for you! I do my best to plod along one chapter at a time...

Lin said...

good for you...sounds fun orange chicken and brownie don't think I'll ever taste a brownie again unless I make a sugar free one. good work on the scriptures...

Millie said...

Today after regional conference I made brown rice with stir fry vegetables and my honey baked asparagus that I told you of earlier this morning. But your meal sounds good too. Enjoy the night with your hubby. Hugs

Shelly said...

That recipe looks great. Can't wait to try it. Funny thing, I think I have all the ingredients on hand. Congrats on the BOM.. good luck with DC.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner