Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For those who sorrow

I didn't realize, despite enjoying many YouTube videos, that our church has it's own section. I liked this one particularly this morning....not because I sorrow....but because I know so many who do.



I like the image that you can't get out of depression and sorrow by languishing among those who are and won't get help, won't try. Some people live in a constant "I'm glad I'm sad" because it gets them some attention OR it gives them something more to complain about when the attention givers leaves to go find lives of joy.

So let's all rise about the blues and see what some higher altitude and higher attitude will do for us.

3 comments:

Lin said...

cool message and so true. for me writing a poem about my feelings generally helps. I've written many poems during my lifetime.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

This has to be my favorite Mormon ad

mom/caryn said...

You might have to gently... or not so gently... push the blue aside as you struggle to rise above it. Just like the balloon. I agree with Jocelyn. This is a favorite of mine as well. You covered it beautifully. No surprises there! You have a way, my friend, of cutting to the heart of things.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner