Monday, April 06, 2009

For Jocelyn

Marian sent me this link for a smile...instead I sat at the monitor with tears streaming down my face...why? This is so weird. But I remember the year Jocelyn was Maria in The Sound Of Music...4th or 5th grade ...when Forestlawn Elementary put on the whole show. She was perfect in the part, and her voice had this excellent quality. Maybe that was it. So Marian..thank you so much. And Jocelyn....thank YOU so much. Great memories. If I can find the pix of Jocelyn/Maria I'll post them later.

5 comments:

Lin said...

what a fun video and musical event in an unmusical place. made you want to join in...

Jocelyn Christensen said...

yay!!! pretty sure i have the nun costume still

Dawn Mercedes said...

awesome!

JP said...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! Wish I was there to experience it in person.

mom/caryn said...

I have to add my voice to those that LOVED this! I played it over and over, I especially loved the spectators who threw their inhibitions to the south side of the park and joined in, waving their arms, or kicking their feet, and awaying to the joy in the music. What an eventful and mmemorable day for all who were there. And, thanks to you, for us as well.

Can't wait to see the pic of Jocelyn as Maria.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner