Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged by Charlene "8s"

I don't get tagged often but thanx to BOOM I did...and this has been such a day that I thought I'd answer this instead of detailing things of the past week.....but I'll get to what I want/need to blog tomorrow...with pix.



8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
2. news on any and all channels
3. Hallmark Movie Channel
4. Bones
5. Leverage
6. ER for the final season
7. While you were sleeping
8. Any awards show

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Managed to wake up after driving home from Cara's ( I drove from Florence, KY on home)
2. Played piano for choir since Isaac got sick...and managed a key transposition
3. Almost got Carole to come to RS
4. Chatted with Pam and Daphne and the pups
5. MADE MY FIRST FIRE IN THE FIREPLACE...I was a CampFire Girl, you know.
6. Made Chocolate Chip cookies which turned out...different recipe, and yes, Sea Salt is still being sprinkled on top before baking.
7. Snuggled with Niko who I missed terribly while we were gone
8. IMd with only Dawn...she was the only one to get one. Guess the family chat is over

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Max's Deli
2. MooseHead Grill
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. BD's Mongolian BBQ
6. PF Changs if we ever get to one
7. Ruby Tuesday
8. McDonalds

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Peace and the truth of all hidden things seen
2. Turning 60
3. A possible trip to Mexico in March...only sort of
4. An end to this bitter cold spell
5. Being released from everything
6. Robert's retirement someday
7. Making a perfect Lemon Chiffon Cake
8. Feb. 13th's trip to Meijer

8 Things on my wish list
1. 809 selling one day
2. one of those portable DVD players which you know I don't need
3. a skinny body..hahahahahahahaha, now that's a good one...to look as good as Jacob
4. To know what to do/say when
5. A pile of knitting patterns and yarns
6. Mario Cart game...nope, don't need that but Pam says I do. So I must.
7. Good health
8. A Life Plan

8 People I tag
1. Dawn M.
2. Sophia if she even reads my blog, which I doubt
3. Cheesepuff...cuz I know she does
4. Jill...who doesn't have a blog but needs to have one
5. Lin who always comments great thoughts
6. Michelle...another nonblogger but she can tell me!
7. Teri...who is now the newest GD teacher...yay!
8. Nicole in sunny Hawaii

2 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh no! I was tagged 2 times in one day...assuming I"m dawn m. but they were different "requiremnts" haha...later, I"ll answer them.

Lin said...

I thought I commented on this but guess I didn't. Thanks for keeping me in the loop susi Q

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner