Friday, January 23, 2009

looking for a recipe

OK...there are enough of you blog readers out there, who have a blog, who have friends who are pastry bakers....this is what I am looking for.

I am searching for a recipe (supposedly secret in evansville) that makes a certain syrup (which is used in evansville over Monster Ears). I know it contains 5 ingredients...powdered sugar, water, cinnamon are 3 that I can figure out.

So start the hunt.......please.....and let me know.

And for those of you in the tundra, down here yesterday it was a warm and balmy 54 degrees and so sunny! I loved it but would hate to have to endure their summers.

5 comments:

Lin said...

sorry no help on the syrup-have you tried a google search?

Kate said...

I'm not help, sorry. Where are you?

Millie said...

I agree with Lin...Your gonna have to search the internet for that. I have no idea. But have fun at Cara's. Hugs...See you at home soon.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Did you find it?

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

No Jocelyn...I did not find a recipe. I've looked. I know most secret recipes really aren't secret. I honor the "secret" of the holder but then set out of find a facsimile. It's out there...I don't want it for myself...I want it for our BSA troop.

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner