Sunday, November 02, 2008
I got tagged
7 weird things about me? You gotta be kidding...I'm truly not that weird...but here goes:
1. I have a favorite snack...a regular size Hershey bar, with Lay's potato chips, and a tall glass of very cold milk.
2. I do NOT like oatmeal. On cold, wintry mornings I still eat Gerber's Mixed Baby cereal made with milk and lots of sugar.
3. I love to knit...just need more time and more yarn and more patterns.
4. I LOVE my iPod....just need more time to listen to the audio books I ripped to it in getting ready for the next volume in the Inkheart series and before the movie comes out on Jan 23.
5. I always wanted to go to Space Camp...and one of the moms who I babysat for when I ran my daycare, actually offered to send me. But it was way to costly. For me, it was word for deed and I was most grateful.
6. A neighbor boy pulled me off my bike when i was in 4th grade, broke my elbow. The resident on duty in the ER set it incorrectly and now my elbow bends in a crazy way. Freaks some people out.
7. I'm so disgusted at the choices I have for President of the US, that I want to vote for myself. And I just might!
And I will tag: Cristal, Naomi, Dawn, Tonya, Terra, Meta, and Marci.