Monday, February 11, 2008

What do they know that I don't?

A week ago Saturday, at a grave dedication, the words of the prayer concerned protection from the destruction by men (paraphrased). Just read about the dedication in Rexburg and these words: During the dedicatory prayer, President Monson asked God to protect the building "against the storms of nature and any destructive hand of man." What do they know that I don't know? Are there areas I need to be aware of and am not?

And is this caution, as it applies to me, something I need to look to myself, to look inward? I believe it is.

Very Interesting.

3 comments:

Max and Deborah said...

Interesting that that phrase at Pres Hinkley's funeral stood out to me aswell. I do not know the answers, but one thing is certain, that we need to keep intouch with the spirit. Very Interesting!!

Lin said...

was he talking about terrorists?

Kate said...

I didn't hear the grave dedication, but don't they always bless the temples from natural disasters and vandalism? For some reason I thought they did, and churches too? Maybe I'm crazy!

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner