Thursday, September 13, 2007

Whatever this is called, I got it from Nancy

Four place I have worked.
1. Northern Ohio Chiropractic Center in Avon Lake
2. Sheffield/ Sheffield Lake School District
3. sold Tupperware
4. S&M toy company in Provo...something like that. horrible place.
Four places I have lived.
1. Sheffield Lake, OH
2. North Olmsted, OH
3. Parma, OH
4. Provo, UT
Four places I have been on vacation
1. Canada
2. Cruise to N.E. Canada..amazing, would do it again in a heartbeat
3. Lake Powell
4. Washington
Four of my favorite foods
1. Roast Beast
2. Hershey bar, plain, regular size
3. Milk
4. Chicken...all ways
Four places I would rather be right now
1. On that cruise mentioned above
2. Williamsburg, VA
3. at any of my children's homes
4. at a restaurant with my friend Pam
Four friends most likely to respond.
1. Dawn
2. Jocelyn
3. Sophia if she reads my blog
4. Barb maybe
>

email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner